This tour is a mixture of the best bird watching destinations in Guatemala including the best locations to appreciate endemic bird species.
We will visit Guatemala’s center highlands (Mountain Forest) and Peten (Tropical Rainforest) in Guatemala’s lowlands.
- Highlights: Antigua Guatemala – Tecpan – Atitlan Lake – San Pedro Volcano – Tarrales – Tikal – Yaxha
Biotopo del Quetzal
- Activities: Bird watching – Archaeology – Nature and Wildlife
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Tailor-made
- You will visit: Guatemala
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups
- Comfort level: Standard – Luxury
- Transportation: Minibus – Boat – SUV
- Length: 18 Days / 17 Nights
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks, hikes and boat rides
- Group size: Minimum 1
- Pick up / Drop off locations: La Aurora International Airport
please fill out the below form to start the booking process.
Request a quote
- Departures: all year around
- Departures: are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of 1 people.
- Price: no apply
- Single Supplement: no apply