- PExceptional beautiful sights of the lake Peten Itza, the island of Flores, Tropical Rainforest, and El Mirador archaeological site.
- PLanding at El Mirador Maya site
- PBoxed lunch and purified water
- PRound trip Bell Ranger helicopter transportation
- PBilingual Tour Guide
- PHotel pick-up and drop-off from the Island of Flores.
- PAirport fee (US$.3.00 or Q.20.00)
- POther destinations not specified in the itinerary
What to bring:
- PFresh Long pants and long sleeves shirt
- PCameras or phones for memories
- PShoes or hiking boots
- PHat or cap
- PMosquito repellent
Rates & Departures:
- PHotel Pick-Up: 7:45 am
- PEstimated departure time: 8.30 am
- PFlight time: 35 minutes
- PTime on site: 5 hours
- PMaximum passengers: 5 people
The Guatemala Copters
Antigua Guatemala Heli-Tour
This trip is a fantastic scenic helicopter Adventure, flying over the colonial jewel of Antigua Guatemala and Agua, Acatenango, and Fuego volcanoes.
Fantastic scenic helicopter Adventure will take you over the highlands of Guatemala, providing excellent views over the dramatic relief and the imponent volcanoes.
Lake Atitlan Heli-Tour
Take off from La Aurora airport terminal or from Antigua Guatemala proceeding towards north west, through the bird’s-eye perspective you may enjoy the spectacular panorama
Other journeys to be inspired
Pacaya Volcano Tour
Tikal National Park
Yaxha National Park
El Mirador Helicopter Tour
Antigua Villages Tour
Antigua Biking Tour
Tikal Sunrise & Sunset Tour
SEE ALL DESTINATIONS
This picturesque region located in Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, and South of Mexico offers a fantastic opportunity to discover Maya history, live culture, colonial cities, beaches, and the Selva Maya, a unique tropical forest that inhabits abundant neotropical flora and fauna.