6 Days 5 Nights
A short break to enjoy 3 of the best destinations located in the highlands of Guatemala, a cultural tour package that provides you the opportunity to discover the World Heritage destination of Antigua Guatemala through our cultural and historic walking tour.
A visit to the colorful market of Chichicastenango, and a unique immersion inside the daily life, local customs and believes of the Maya people around Lake Atitlan, all this framed in a spectacular landscape and natural world.
- Highlights: Antigua Guatemala – Chichicastenango – Lake Atitlan
- Activities: Native markets – Live culture – Culture and History – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set departures – Small Group Tours
- You will visit: Guatemala
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus / Boat
- Length: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks and boat rides
- Group size: Minimun 2 – Maximun 16
- Pick up / Drop off locations: La Aurora International Airport
Guatemala Cultural Low Season Special
- Day 1 – Arrival – Antigua Guatemala
- Day 2 – Antigua Guatemala
- Day 3 – Chichicastenango – Lake Atitlan
- Day 4 – Lake Atitlan
- Day 5 – Lake Atitlan – Antigua Guatemala
- Day 6 – Back Home
Arrival – Antigua Guatemala
Our team will meet you at Guatemala City airport and will take you to Antigua Guatemala.
Cultural Walking Tour In Antigua Guatemala
Morning cultural walking tour in Antigua Guatemala, an effortless walking experience through the ruins, museums, monasteries, markets, art galleries and plazas of this beautiful colonial city.
Chichicastenango – Lake Atitlan
After breakfast, around 8:00 a.m. we will head to Chichicastenango (2.5 hours) to enjoy the multicolored ethnic market.
After visit, transfer to Panajachel.
This morning you will take a scenic boat ride across Lake Atitlan (30min) to the village of San Juan La Laguna where you can visit the women’s textile cooperative to see hand weaving and the natural dye process. Visit the Maya God Maximon in Santiago Atitlan and learn about the textiles, spiritualism and beliefs of the T’zutujil Maya.
At the end, visit San Antonio Palopo.
Lake Atitlan – Antigua Guatemala
Free morning at Lake Atitlan.
Afternoon transfer to Antigua Guatemala.
Shuttle from your hotel in Guatemala City to La Aurora International Airport on time to take your international flight back home!