Our Pink-headed Warbler one day birding shore trip is operated in this small region located in the mountain forest biome of Tecpan, a beautiful and effortless destination for birdwatchers looking for the Guatemala highlands specialties.
Guatemala as one of the most exceptional Central American birding destination includes a high variety of birds having a high degree of regional endemism situated in 4 main zones.
Tecpan is situated in the Central Highlands of Guatemala endemism area, within an elevation of 2,286 meters above sea level and close to Iximche archeological site.
Just after 2:30 from Puerto Quetzal approximately), we will arrive at this pine-oak forest that inhabits many exotic regional endemic bird species such as:
- Pink-headed Warbler (Cardellina Versicolor)
- Rufous-browed Wren (Troglodytes rufociliatus)
- Mountain Trogon (Trogon mexicanus)
- Blue-throated Motmot (Aspatha gularis)
- Rufous-collared Robin (Turdus rufitorques)
- Yellow-eyed Junco (Junco phaeonotus)
- Green-throated Mountain-gem (Lampornis viridipallens)
- Amethyst-throated Hummingbird (Lampornis amethystinus)
- among others.
This Tour Includes:
- Round trip Private transportation
- Entrance Fees to parks and nature reserves
- Purified water
- Bird watching specialist tour guide (English- Spanish speaking)
- Checklist of the birds of Guatemala
please fill out the below form to start the booking process.
Request a quote
- Departures: all year around
- Departures: are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of 1 people.
- Price: no apply
- Single Supplement: no apply