Guatemala Travel Restrictions
Update on the Covid-19 entry requirements to travel to Guatemala
- Restrictions are related to the COVID-19 Negative test result requirement.
- Sources of Information: IATA’s Website | U.S. Embassy | Government of Guatemala.
COVID-19 Test | Vaccination
- Passengers are required to present a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test based on the nasal swab (Antigen tests with saliva or blood are not valid) issued from a certified laboratory of their country. Antigen and PCR Tests must have been taken no more than three days before the initial departure date. Travelers must carry a printed version of the test certificate.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers younger than ten years
- Passengers with a medical certificate of COVID-19 infection that occurred no more than 90 days before arrival.
- The medical certificate must be issued at least ten days after the diagnosis; Passengers with a Vaccination certificate against COVID-19 if the last dose was administered at least two weeks before departure.
- Please remember that passengers should be prepared to present the result before departure. Upon arrival, If the laboratory sends the test through electronic means (e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.), the passengers will have to print the certificate to present it at the airport boarding gate counter.
At Martsam Travel, we meet with all safety and health measures related to covid-19.
Our team is highly trained to ensure that an appropriate assessment of the risk from COVID-19 in their different workplaces is carried out and measures aligned with the current Guatemalan Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization guidelines.
All our suppliers are applying these same measures to guarantee the safety of travelers.