Lake Atitlan Helicopter Tour
This fantastic scenic helicopter Adventure is flying over the colonial jewel of Antigua Guatemala and Agua, Fuego, and Acatenango volcanoes.
Landing and transfer back to your hotel
Take note that this heli-tour that could start from Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
A brief description of Lake Atitlan
The explosion of colors, fantastic landscapes, Mayan living culture, lakes, and volcanoes, give life to the magical Lake Atitlan captivating everyone that visits us.
The mixture of indigenous beliefs and Catholicism showed at every day ethnos that inhabit the surroundings of Atitlan’s lake, to the northwest the Kaqchikel and the southeast the Tz’utujil.
Approximately 85.000 years the area of Atitlan’s lake I experience an intense and violent cataclysm forming an enormous crater. San Pedro’s, Toliman’s and Atitlan’s volcanoes formed 60.000 years after, giving origin to Atitlan’s lake.
Several activities are possible to practice in this privileged place like Hikes, bird watching, aquatic sports, and cultural immersion.
Panajachel, San Marcos la Laguna, Santa Cruz la Laguna, San Pedro la Laguna, Santiago Atitlan, to name some of the places that offer a fantastic experience with multicolored markets with a variety of earthenware, wood, and textiles.
please fill out the below form to start the booking process.
Request a quote
- Departures: all year round
- Departures: are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of 1 people.
- Exceptional sights of Antigua Guatemala, Pacaya, Fuego, Agua & Acatenango Volcanoes
- Purified water
- Round trip helicopter transportation
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from most major Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala hotels
- Other destinations and services not specified in the itinerary