7 Days 6 Nights
Let us know; we can personalize
the trip to suit your needs!
- Highlights: Copan – Ruins & Bird Park – Finca El Cisne – Roatan Beaches
- Activities: Archaeology – Birdwatching – Coffee Tour – Horseback Riding – Snorkeling – Diving
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Tailor-made
- You will visit: Honduras
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families
- Comfort level: Standard – Luxury
- Transportation: Minibus / SUV / ATV
- Length: 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks, trekking, caving, refreshing swim, ATV activities
- Group size: Minimum 2
- Pick up / Drop off locations: San Pedro Sula, International Airport
- Day 1 – Arrival in San Pedro Sula – Copan
- Day 2 – Copan Ruins & Macaw Mountain Bird Park
- Day 3 – Finca El Cisne
- Day 4 – Transfer to San Pedro Sula & Flight to Roatan
- Day 5 – Roatan Island
- Day 6 – Roatan Island
- Day 7 – Back Home
Arrival in San Pedro Sula – Copan
Meet & greet at San Pedro Sula and transfer to Copan Ruinas town (3 hours).
Lodging at Copan Ruinas
Copan Ruins & Macaw Mountain Bird Park
In the morning you will make the tour to Copan, accompanied by our expert guides who will lead you through the ceremonial center, the ball court, the hieroglyphic stairway and the acropolis where you will be astonished by the revelation of one of Copan’s best kept secret: the discovery of the Rosalila Temple which was hidden for centuries.
In the afternoon you will visit Macaw Mountain Bird Park; this is an innovative tropical bird reserve in western Honduras that cares for rescued and endangered birds of the American tropics.
Lodging in Copan
Finca El Cisne
Finca El Cisne is a century old farm in the renowned coffee growing highlands of western Honduras. This farm is located 45-minutes drive from Copan Ruinas and offers a personal approach to an authentic experience.
Here you will enjoy a Horseback ride on cool mountain trails, tour coffee and cardamom plantations with professional ranchers, learn about cattle and horses, savor real Honduran cuisine prepared with products from the farm, swim in rivers, bathe in soothing, natural hot springs and sleep tranquil nights in the country.
Lodging in Copan
Transfer to San Pedro Sula & Flight to Roatan
Today you will have a private transfer to San Pedro Sula airport (3hrs) for a short flight to La Roatan (30 mins).
Meet & greet at Roatan Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Roatan Area
Day 5 & 6
Free days to enjoy and relax on the beach, snorkeling and scuba diving along the barrier reef tours will be available
Lodging in Roatan
Today you will have a short flight from Roatan to San Pedro Sula in time to connect with your international flight back home!!!