- Highlights: Copan & Bird Park – Finca El Cisne – Pico Bonito – Cangrejal River – Roatan Beaches
- Activities: Archaeology – Birdwatching – Coffee Tour – Wild Life – Horseback Riding – Snorkeling – Diving
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Tailor-made
- You will visit: Honduras
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families
- Comfort level: Standard – Luxury
- Transportation: Minibus / SUV / ATV
- Length: 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks and boat
- Group size: Minimum 1
- Pick up / Drop off locations: San Pedro Sula, International Airport
Meet & greet at San Pedro Sula and transfer to Copan Ruinas town (3 hours).
Lodging at Copan Ruinas
In the morning you will make the tour to Copan, accompanied by our expert guides who will lead you through the ceremonial center, the ball court, the hieroglyphic stairway and the acropolis where you will be astonished by the revelation of one of Copan’s best kept secret: the discovery of the Rosalila Temple which was hidden for centuries.
In the afternoon you will visit Macaw Mountain Bird Park; this is an innovative tropical bird reserve in western Honduras that cares for rescued and endangered birds of the American tropics.
Lodging in Copan
Finca El Cisne is a century old farm in the renowned coffee growing highlands of western Honduras. This farm is located 45-minutes drive from Copan Ruinas and offers a personal approach to an authentic experience.
Here you will enjoy a Horseback ride on cool mountain trails, tour coffee and cardamom plantations with professional ranchers, learn about cattle and horses, savor real Honduran cuisine prepared with products from the farm, swim in rivers, bathe in soothing, natural hot springs and sleep tranquil nights in the country.
Lodging in Copan
Today you will have a private transfer to San Pedro Sula airport (3hrs) for a short flight to La Ceiba (20mins) & transfer to your lodge.
La Ceiba Area
Today you will have a guided hike through Pico Bonito National Park to a great waterfall. This park is incredible lush and full of wildlife. We hike down to the river, where you decide if you want to swim across the river or do 20 ft. cliffs jump into a deep river pool.
We provide bags to keep our equipment dry. After a 20 min. walk in the giant riverbed of the Rio Cangrejal we begin our expedition into the jungle. The rainforest is breathtaking.
Reaching the bottom of El Bejuco waterfall (240 ft) we enjoy our tropical picnic. On our way back we follow the Bejuco Creek.
Transfer to Roatan
Free days to enjoy and relax on the beach, snorkeling and scuba diving along the barrier reef tours will be available.
Lodging in Roatan
Today you will have a short flight from Roatan to San Pedro Sula in time to connect with your international flight back home!!
please fill out the below form to start the booking process.
Request a quote
- Departures: All year around.
- Departures: are guaranteed to operate with a minimum of 1 people.
- Price: no apply
- Single Supplement: no apply