3 Days 2 Nights
A Paradise for nature lovers, our station base is located at Laguna del Tigre National Park, at the Banks of San Pedro River and near the Sacluc stream.
With an abundant wildlife such as spider monkeys and howler monkeys (saraguate), occasionally tapirs, crocodiles, and a great variety of birds, among those we can mention the scarlet macaw, toucans, blue herons, parakeets, and many more…
We Visit Paso Caballos Community, El Peru (Waka’) archaeological site, San Pedro River and Las Guacamayas Biological Station.
- Highlights: Las Guacamayas Biological Station
- Activities: Bird watching – Archaeology – Nature and Wildlife – Scenic views – Hikes
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Tailor-made
- You will visit: Guatemala
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus – 4×4 – SUV
- Length: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks, boat rides and hikes
- Group size: Minimum 2
- Pick up / Drop off locations: Flores island
- Day 1 – Las Guacamayas Biological Station Tour
- Day 2 – El Peru Waka
- Day 3 – Transfer out
Let us know; we can personalize
the trip to suit your needs!
Las Guacamayas Biological Station Tour
8:00 am, Pick Up and transfer towards Paso Caballos (65 km.)
Boat ride through the San Pedro River to the biological Station (approx. 30 minutes).
15:00 Site Exploration and the sunset on top of the La Guacamayas look out
Night time aquatic excursion exploring stream Sacluc
El Peru Waka
6:00 am. Breakfast
7:00 am. Boat ride towards El Peru Archaeological Site Entrance
Hike towards el Peru and Wild Life tour
13:00 Back to the EBG
3:00 the fishing Tour starts and wildlife viewing on a tour of the San Pedro River.
5:00 am. Time for a coffee and early birding tour, ending at approximately 11:00 hrs.
2:00 return to Flores