- POutstanding views of Antigua Guatemala, Lake Atitlan, Highlands panorama, Pacaya, Fuego, Agua & Acatenango, Atitlan, Toliman, and San Pedro Volcanoes.
- PPurified water
- PRound trip helicopter transportation
- PInland Bilingual Tour Guide
- PPick-up and drop-off from main Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala hotels.
- POther destinations not specified in the itinerary
What to bring:
- PFresh Long pants and long sleeves shirt
- PCameras or phones for memories
- PComfortable shoes or hiking boots
- PHat or cap
Rates & Departures:
- PAll year round
- PMaximum passengers: 5 people
The Guatemala Copters
Antigua Guatemala Heli-Tour
This trip is a fantastic scenic helicopter Adventure, flying over the colonial jewel of Antigua Guatemala and Agua, Acatenango, and Fuego volcanoes.
Fantastic scenic helicopter Adventure will take you over the highlands of Guatemala, providing excellent views over the dramatic relief and the imponent volcanoes..
El Mirador Heli-Tour
This helicopter trip delivers spectacular aerial sights of the lake Peten Itza, the island of Flores, El Mirador archaeological site, as well as the exotic Maya jungle.
Other journeys to be inspired
Pacaya Volcano Tour
Tikal National Park
Yaxha National Park
El Mirador Helicopter Tour
Antigua Villages Tour
Antigua Biking Tour
Tikal Sunrise & Sunset Tour
SEE ALL DESTINATIONS
This picturesque region located in Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, and South of Mexico offers a fantastic opportunity to discover Maya history, live culture, colonial cities, beaches, and the Selva Maya, a unique tropical forest that inhabits abundant neotropical flora and fauna.